Monday, 10 November 2008

After years of schools, since kindergarden, then primary scool and now secondary school, it has finally come. Tomorrow will be the starting of SPM Exam in my life. I believe that this will be over very soon. Yeah!!! Anyway, please pray hard for me n my result. And wish all the Form 5 students all the best. May God Bless You all. Gambateh!!

And to all of my frens, thanks for all the sweet encouragements/blessings messages. I love you all. You were all beside me. And for sure, YOU are behind me=) Thanks so much...

Ohh yah, and also some birthday wishes too. LOL... My birthday soon!! But too bad that I will be having my Chemistry papers that day. Haha.. Err.. 19th-23rd of Novenber will be Asia Conference! I wish to go so so so much.. But too bad.. Anyway, I still can goo next year=) LOL... Haha... Aha, am I gonna get something from Singapore?? Hehe



See you to all my readers, I think there wont be any updates during my exam.. The last day falls on 27th November!!! Is there got any who wants to bring me out that day?? Looking forward for your invitation! Haha... Bye!!!

No comments: