Monday, 10 November 2008

Few more hours to go!!!

Well, it's really few more hours to go. Suddenly feels so excited n a bit nervous. LOL.. Anyway, the main point for me to post this post is, Thank you for all the blessings today!

I received many blessed messages today! It was really a lot! haha... Really thanks so much yea!!!

Im now prepared for my exam tomolo!!


Things to bring:
  1. Slip Peperiksaan
  2. I.C.
  3. Pens
  4. 2B Pencils
  5. ....
Haha.. I think thats all? I think so.


Do you want to know my timetable tomolo?

!st paper at 8am.. BM 1
Thats all.. Haha.. No la.. Some more at the back=)



Im gonna wake up around 6 tomolo. So nite nite..



For ur info, I received 3 blessing messages while I was posting this post. LOL Haha.. Im just showing off tho..

So excited man!!!!











Dear, I cant sleep...

No comments: