Thursday, 6 November 2008

Can u try to imagine that I'm very tired after studying in the morning? Is there got any wrong of not replying your message? I was very confused when I reached home. Therefore, my PM was in a mess. First of all, I told myself that no more study group should be carried out as I cant really get things in and I spent a lot when I go out. Just an easy word, study group always failed. So, I told myself NO MORE STUDY GROUP. Second, Kevin is owing me money. I asked from him several times but he kept escaping from it. I knew that it was not a big amount. But I do have limited pocket money. I added into my PM that time because I saw he online that time. After that, I agree that the back part of my PM belongs to u cos I remembered you again.

Ok. I think that's what I'm gonna clarify with you. Hope you do understand. Please don't always try to catch my grammar error and so on. Sometimes, things doesn't goes as what's real. So, pls pls pls. Try to get what I actually meant. Friendship should be tolerate rite? I think I had tolerated with you. Shouldn't it ur turn to tolerate back? If u really mind of this friendship? Cant u juz tolerate somemore? It just that somemore. Things can actually be done smoothly if u don really go and see the darker part. Are you gonna end this friendship just because of the PM? R u sure that u r the one mentioned in it?

Anyway, I will still treated u the same. If u think that u still cant really "tolerate" with me, I also cant do many things. I think this ending of our friendship doesn't bring any benefitsfor both of us. Hope you really understand=)

If you gonna pay me back the money? Im gonna tell here that I wont take it back. Again, I wont take it back. As I paid? Paid loh. Thanks dear, I get better mood after my nap. LOL!

Ok lah. Its late edi. Gonna hit the bed liao. Nite nite...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO








P/s: You block my msn???

No comments: