Sunday, 16 November 2008

Sigh...
So many things popped out at the last minute...
Sigh sigh sigh sigh...
My right arm in pain now..
After blowed by the air-cond 4 hours.. Haikss...
Hope everything will be fine by tomolo...
Haha... I even cancelled my study with friend at TEACHER'S HOUSE.
Cos I'm really really tired by now.
I meant very very tired. Haha...


Ohh yah!!!
Someone got "scolded" by someone today..
Not really scolded la..
But some kind of scolded too..
Haha.. So sry, Im blurred edi..
I actually want to help.
But the way u talk really too fast lah...
I cant really get wad u meant..
Cos Im weak =P
Not that kind that will learn things fast.
Thats y I say I donno..
Wad I hoped u will do is repeat again at a slower speed.
But you replied in that "harsh" way before I says anything..
For sure he gonna "say" u lah...
Haiks...
I actually wants to tell u..
But sometimes its difficult to communicate with someone who had "downgraded" our frenship with some little purpose..
Too sad..
Its really difficult man! Sigh..
I think we should really practice "TEAMWORK"..
LOL... Haha...

Ok, before my post ends...
I had come out something to be added into my wishlist..
I wish to have an external hard disc drive. Haha..
Its really useful..
Really...
If I do have 1, Im gonna backup everything into it..
So that there will have no last minute job liao..
Haha...


Okay! Thats all.. Nite everyone=)


No comments: