Friday, 28 November 2008

Fearful & Faithful Day

Wow... Today is just a fearful and faithful day to me as it was full of FEAR which needs a lot FAITH in myself=)
Around 7 in the morning, we are heading to the hospital...
It was the starting of the fear came..
After "checked" into the ward, we r just waiting for them for bout half an hour...
Only then they came n attend us...
It was a 2-person ward with TV...
After getting ready, they sent my mum into the Operation Theater (OT)...
I was so damn scared by that time.. My tears r coming out..
But I was just to be strong..
Who knows, there was a mistake for the time for operation as there was another emergency case on..
Therefore, mummy wes sent back to the ward n wait for another 30 minutes..
After 30 mins, IT WAS REALLY THE TIME!!!
Again, they sent mummy into the OT.. I was following behind as they pushing mummy on the trolley in front...
The way into the OT was full of FEAR man!!!
I was so damn scared...
Very very very scared! And again, my tears almost falls out!
But luckily, I managed to control myself=)
Till the entrance there, it was the place for me to leave...
The place to say Goodbye to her...
After waving "sweetly" to her, my tears finally came out..
It was hot...
Although my aunt asked me to go for breakfast, I still continued to stand there and see they send in my mum into the real OT...
I only left after I saw her trolley "disappear" in front of me..
My heart was so damn "hard" as this is the first time I saw my mum admitted into hospital..
And it was an OPERATION!!
In a short time, I wiped off my tears n went down for breakfast.
Luckily i managed to cover my tears from being seen by my aunt...
The operation was predicted for 2 hours..
So, after 2 hours, I went to the OT n started to wait for my mum...
After waiting n waiting...
After waiting n waiting...
It starts to make me more n more nervous=(
I was so damn worried...














































While I was waiting outside, I saw many ppl going in n out of the place..
And there was a guy...
He went out moment ago..
Then when he came back, he approached me..
He asked me who am I waiting...
After telling him, I was told that mummy was fine already..
She was just resting inside for few moment..
The guy was actually the surgeon for my mum..
After I gt the news, I was finally relieved!!!
Anyway, I'm still worried as I haven saw my mum out of it..
I had waiting about 1 hour 20 mins outside the OT...
The operation took bout 3 hours 20 mins!
Such a long time man!!!
Haha...
Then my mum was pushed back into the ward...
But, she's in great pain!!!
She kept groaning for pain for the whole day after the operation..
Then, she was given injection of painkiller...
Only after the injection given, she felt better...
My aunt went home a while after mummy came out from OT...
I was the only one taking care of mummy...
A bit scared.. Yet, i still serve her..
Heartache!
Wad I could do was only help to moisture her lips as she is still not allowed to drink n eat=(
My heart really ache a lot!
Sigh...
Actually i wanna stay back to take care of her..
But all of them asked me to come back...
After my youngest aunt promised to pick me to hospital tomolo morning, only then I agreed to go home...
So, now my aunt will be taking care of her for the nite...
Sighhhhhhhhhhh............
I miss mummy so much now...
I wish I could sneak out and go to the hospital...
AHHH!!!!!!
Anyway, my aunt SMSed me that she is now sleeping and only slight pain=) =)
So, I think it's time for bed...

Lastly, I wanna thank GOD who was staying with my mum and me!
Because of the FAITH we have in him, mummy is now SAFE =) =) =) =)
I love u so so much JESUS!!
I also wanna thank all my sweet frens n leaders who were caring of my mum throughout the operation!

P/s: *Pst. Kel called my mum and pray for her through phone=)
*Pst. Jin Zu, Zian Xin & Penny came to visit her in the afternoon=)

So, THANKS for everything=)

No comments: