Thursday, 13 November 2008

4 Days break!!!

Well!!! 4 papers was over!!! How sud I comment for it ler? Er.. BM done! English done!! Math done!!! And, Sejarah done!!!!!! No more Sejarah in my life... Haha... I think i will fail in my Sejarah.. Sobs.. Anyway, God will arrange a pass result for me :D

Haha...


6 more papers to go!!


Do u all know that what song I sang when I walked into the exam room?? I was nervous man!! For the 1st paper! I was shaking after I took my bath in the morning. Besides of feeling cold, I was nervous.. Haha.. I sang....... SUPERHERO!!!

haha..

Because I knew that Jesus is my Superhero!!!

Thank God for everything...








I went out with him just now...
I felt WeIrD~~~~
Sigh...


2nd day of new year, I will be going back to Sibu!! (Maybe)
Not sure eyt..
Still under consideration~

No comments: