Wednesday, 5 November 2008

I really don't know what happened to me myself recently. Either emotionally, physically and mentally. Maybe it was because of the freaking exam soon. Sigh. It was like 5 more days to go. Ahh!!! I feels myself like going to explodes myself at any times. Honestly, Im not well prepared for my SPM yet. How do you expect me to get everything into my mind in 5 days time? Gahhh... What should I do? Exploding soon loh.. Sigh..

Today was our last lesson of the year loh. Years ended up so fast. We miss all our classmates very much. We all was like so.. so... sad? Haha... Some almost cried.. LOL... Even our BM teacher sang us a mourning song, and he greeted all of us. Some kind of like, sharing among all of us. Haiks... No more class for my life loh!!! We were also given taklimat before our class ends. And we were also given slip peperiksaan. It scares us. Haha.. Which significanted SPM is really really around the corner. I wanna shout out LOUD! I love my class! I love you all!!! Wish all of you all all all the best and Good Luck in your SPM! I will miss u all very much. Missing all the moments we went together. Miss all the activities we did throughout the years. Missing all of ur laughters!!! Although my heart was :'( but I will still show it as :'). Haha..

After my revision just now, I suddenly feels like watching movie in the cinema. But too bad that no people wanna bring me go. I called tyt, but she were booked already. I wanna watch movie! I'm exploding soon. I think I really need prayers. I need prayer to keep my emotional calm. I need to be calmed. Haha.. Or else I might ended up staying in the hostel near to Avin's house. Haha.. LOL...

Ohh yah, I went to buy my stationery for my exam. At the same time, I also found my part-time job after my SPM. Itw as in the stationery shop there. Haha.. LOL!!! Is there still got anyone who wants to hire me??

Lastly, wish all the SPM students all the best and Good Luck in the exam. Jiayou!!!

No comments: