Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Yesterday, I actually have a great start of my day. As it is also the first day for my zone mock exam. I woke up at 6pm in the morning, which supposed to be 6.30am. After I woke up, I fried rice for myself to bring it to my school. Besides, I also prepared myself a cup of hot chocolate:-) Anyway, I did a pretty well for my Moral paper yesterday:-)

I had my BM today! Just so so lor~ Haiks... After my dinner, I actually prepared myself to study at my study table. At first, I was pretty a bit lazy to carry the fan from up to down. So, I decided to study without fan lor. But less than an hour, I gave up! I really don't understand my Mathematics questions. And it was very hot and stuffy. So, I gave up! Gave up! Sienz ar~



Sometimes, I really don't know what's the purpose for me to stay in this world. Just to waste the air? Or just to occupy the space in this world? Haiks.. Anyway, lifes are FRAGILE! Including mine. I knew that me myself leads a unhealthy lifestyle. So, I might leave this world at anytime without any "prior" notice. By heart attack? Maybe huh... Anyway, what I'm going to say is that I LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!!!

No comments: