Friday, 26 September 2008

Something happened these few days. It's more or less the same thing. all just because of my stupid aunty. Being too busy body.. To turn off my pc. Ahh!!!!! I hate her... Sienz..

What should I do? SPM coming lo.. Btw, we got 1 week of Hari Raya's holidays. But, we were given piles of homework!! Which really made all of us so mad bout that. Sheesh...

And, Zombie banned me to church again today. She's goin crazy. Soon! Ahhh!!!! I'm now still considering whether to go or not. Teach me what to do!!!! Burst soon. After my tuition juz now, I walked home. From Sunny Hill till 3rd mile cos my Zombie came pick me up late. So, I decided to walk home. Shiok!!! At least I made her angry=) Anyway, if she don allow me to go church tomolo, I will be going out also. Still finding cars. If cant find any, I will walk to Boulevard=P If she don't allow me to church, I will stop my personal tuition classes n totally give up my studies. That's all I wanna say.. Bye..

One last thing, I'm ready for HOME RUN!!!!!







P/s: Sorry, Jiat=(

No comments: