Monday, 15 September 2008

Ahah! I think it has already been few days that I didn't update my blog yet. I think I was quite busy over these few days.. So, where should I start to blog about hoh? Friday?? Okay..

Friday...
Er.. Just another ordinary Friday loh! Ohh Yah!! I sud says that Thursday and Friday is the most Holy Days in my weeks instead of Saturday and Sunday~ I treated it as My Holy Days cos of my personal tutor loh~ He is a very very holy guy. He talks bout Jesus every these 2 days of my weeks. And now, I started to hate him already. He "forced" me to set a timetable for myself! Which used up most of my times. I had totally no time for resting if I follows that timetable. During that time while I was being forced to set the timetable, my mum was also there. So, that holy man told my mum bout the timetable too... After she told my mum bout that, I suddenly felt so so stressed. After he went back, I rushed up to my room and sleep. Cos it was already 6pm that time, and my next tuition class starts at 7pm. OMG!! 1 hour left! The tuition class with the holy man suppose to stops at 5.30pm, but he ate my 30mins! zzz... Sienz... I was very angry instead! So, I decided not to care much bout that timetable already. I will study whenever I wan, or whenever I free. I don't need you to arrange everythings for me! That's my life, not yours:-P I can hardly fallen into sleep that night! I'm so stressed! Seriously... I even cried. And I feels like cutting myself again that time; but, I remembered, I promised God that I will never cut myself again! And Yeah, I overcomed it!! PTL...

Saturday...
Early in the morning, I was told to do 2 sets of slides. Cos tyt went for... ... ... So, I will be in-charge of LCD loh~ So, I woke up early in the morning and started to search for pictures for the slides. And in the end of the day, I was actually asked to do 4 sets of slides.. And PTL again, I finished it till 10sth in the nite?? Hahah! lol... It was slides for "Mooncake Festival".. Hooray!! I have done everythings...

Sunday...
Woke up around 10am... And starts to do revision.. Till 12sth, Pin Pin Jie came and pick me to church.. Actually I promised my mum only going to church for Mooncake Festival Service. But... Hehe!!! I went out earlier. After Pin Pin Jie picked me up, we went to her mum's stall for our lunch. The food was very nice:-) Really, if got the chance, you should try it~ After our lunch, we went to visit TYT's granny. Luckilly the granny wasn't in that bad situation:-) After our visitation, We went back to church. And I started to do my exercises cos the next day will be my Physic papers. After study study study, it's time for church activities. Was asked to be on position around 4 sth.. Ok! Everyting was prepared, just to wait the starting of the night service. And finally it starts! The service was GREAT! We started our service with a troupe of Chinese Orchestra. Followed by PnW! And, it's time for the presentation of my slides:-) Everything goes smoothly except... Bt I still managed to overcome it! Yeah! After service, I met pastor, and he said I did a great job for the slides! Hahaha!!! I can finally do something well:-) And every went down after that.. There were lots of mooncakes prepared for everyones. And it was very nice:=P Yummy! Everyone were enjoying the food while listening to the Chinese Orchestra and "looking" at the moon. LOLX.. Luckilly TYT managed to reach church for the FOOD! :-P But she didn't buy me anything ler:-( Sobs.. Ohh yah! We played lanterns too. Mostly of the youth joined us for a mini "parade" with lanterns around the church. Some children joined us too.. Hahax.. Really had great great fun n sweet moment during that time.. Hahaxxx... Ok Ok! I think tat's enough for my blogging today~ It's pretty a bit long already. Too bad that I don't managed to take some pics for it.

No comments: