Thursday, 4 September 2008

Started my tuition at home today. It was great! His name is Joseph. And I finally know what is CHEMISTRY! lol.. Before we started, he led a prayer. After the lesson, he ask me to lead an ending prayer. So, I led. It was a little bit weird? hahax! I also donno why.. Anyway, it's a good start! Ohh Yah! He asked me to set a target for myself too. So, I set C5 for Chemistry and Physics! Hahax... And for sure, I want to achieve higher! Amen!!

Just now, I received a message. He suddenly told me that he will be going to my school tomolo:-S I stunned a while. And agreed... I really don't like last minute lah, OK?? Haikss... At least let me know earlier mah~ Haiksss... But nevermine lah, at least got someone pick me home after that.. Kaka... Really want to get a car to n back from school. Cos my grandpa really getting weaker and weaker. Haiks.. Ohh GOD, please arrange for me! He is currently in pain everyday. I mean every single minute, every single second.

Ohh yah! One more thing! I HATE Puan Tan Chew Peng! From SMK Sungai Maong!!! Sienz.. Bout last 2 or 3 months, she gave me 3 demerit points because I didn'y hand in my English homework! Anyway, I accepted that! But after I signed for that 3 marks, she added 6 more marks later. I also don't know when she added it. Again, under the same reason! But, I think I did hand in all her works ler.. Or maybe I'm just late? Or whatever... But, she's not suppose to add in more points after I signed that form. She is UNREASONABLE!!! She loves to walk n sit with both her legs open widely! And her English sucks!!! Sienzz... So, I now got 12 demerit points! 9 marks from PUAN TAN CHEW PENG! And 3 marks from PUAN TAY CHIN CHOO!!! Cos I ate candies during exam time:-P Anyway, mostly of us ate! But only me and another classmate got it! Sienz... We only want to stay awake by eating some sweets mah! As school don't even allow us to sleep during exam.. Sienzz!!! Arghh!!! So, I now got 12 demerit points! Siao one!! I kept a good record for the past 4 years! Only this year then... zzzzz Stupid!!! At the last period, En. Uma called me! And beated me twice:'( Sienz.. Because of that 12 marks! Sienz... I hate PN TAN CHEW PENG!!! Im gonna write more bad things bout her!!!! zzzzz

No comments: