Monday, 29 September 2008

After waiting and waiting for more than 24 hours, there is finally a decision made. I will be going to Sri Aman!!!! Together with the mission team. And I was "stunned" after I got the news cos I got extra "news" from him... What should I do? Am I really that bad? Am I??? I suddenly feels that I'm really a bad boy. I really don't know what should be done on myself by me. Seriously, am I really that bad??? And again, heart-broken.. *sigh~ Can someone tell me what to do right now? Can someone answer all the questions in my mind?? Is there got anyone? Any? *sigh Depressed... What should I do??? I'm really down! I have totally no mood on anything right now. No mood on this and that. Even on the trip. But anyway, I will still do all my best in the trip. For the revival of God's kingdom!


After my dinner with my mum outside, we went to a Fish Shop! She bought 3 fishes to be reared in the aquarium in front of my house, which is a mini decorative "pond". LoL... Besides, I also bought 2 pairs of Guppy Fish. I love this kind od fish so so much as it's really colourful. Hope that it will brighten up my days =D





P/s: Someone will pay a visit to my house soon. Hope that all these really helps a lot. The most importantly is... Pray that it really helps a lot! Pray for me. XD







Study in library tomorrow!!!

No comments: