Sunday, 21 September 2008

Wow! I love my day. I think it's a fruitful day for me! Woke up a bit earlier today. For nothing special:-| Oh yeah, I received a message from tyt about a big big news. She's a_t_c_e_. Although she still don't admit it physically; but, I think that she accepted it already:-P That's the power of holy spirit. That's the love gave by holy spirit. That's why I'm in LCD. So many relationship happened once I enter LCD Ministry. Hahahaha... Anyway, I got my chocolates today! Nice, but I haven't eat any of it. But someone opened for me already, for some other people:-( But never mine, I'm still satisfied with my day.

I finally knew how to convert videos. Pin Pin Jie taught me today. And it was kinda easy actually. I did many things in church today, which made up my day fruitfully. Finalize all the videos. Actually I the one to do the slides, but ended up by tyt who did it cos the time is kinda a bit rush. Hehe.. But, I did helper her to put slides. Hahax.. Ohh yah, there is a opening show for the coming up contests, Modeling and Singing competition! The models today were really great. Phewwit...

The sermon today was about Holy Spirit. What a great sermon! Which helped many brothers and sisters. Holy spirit is the representative of God on this earth. We need Holy Spirit. The altar call was also great! Many people went up, especially new comers. I was really touched when I saw those new comers start to pray and hunger for the filling of Holy Spirit. I also helped one of my cgm to pray. It was great! Hope that she was filled:-)

Although my voice today was a bit worse caused by cough, I still backed-up Praise & Worship of CHCC. I also prayed loudly during the edding of Youth Service. I can really see the miracle God did in me. He fulfilled whatever I need. He's looking after all my needs:-) Church is goin to grow into 1000 people soon!

Lastly, I also updated my Wish List:-) I want my PC to be upgraded to a higher RAM. I want a big button belt. I want new pairs of slippers and sports shoe with Size >12. Really cant find any in Kuching. Haiks...

No comments: