Thursday, 2 October 2008

OK!!! It is a MISSION TRIP!!! Haha.. Not a holiday trip.. But, it's still more or less a bit enjoyable. Enjoying the time with you guys... Hahax... Anyway, I'm kinda a bit tired now cos we only slept around 3 sth last nite... Hahax...

I woke up around 6.30am in the morning, 1/10/2008. Selamat Hari Raya!!! After getting myself ready, I went downstairs and waited for the car. It was amazing.. The car reached my home on time! Hahax... It was kinda a bit packed in the van:-P lol.. We reached there around 10, i think.. Then, we went to a "canteen" besides a construction for our lunch.. O.o All local food served. After our lunch, we headed to the church, which is kinda a bit far from thetown of Sri Aman. And we "checked in" our luggage into a shophouse. Too bad that there was no mattress served=( I think this is called "mission trip" gua. Hahax...

In the afternoon, we had our bible study in the church. Someone preached in "ang mo"!!!! LOLX... There is still a pharse floating in my mind, "Mama Stomach". Hahaha.... After bible class, prayer meeting for an hour. Only after the prayer meeting, we had our time to take a rest in our hostel. But most of us didn't take bath as there is only 1 bathroom:-S And around 20 ppl of us need to share the little bathroom. LOL.. So, after changing, we went down to the coffee shop, the only one, to take our dinner by ourselves. After our dinner, it's time to get ourselves readied for the night service.

*Skipped... O.o

After the service, Pastor George met with us. After the meeting, we celebrated birthday for Kai Sze and FREDDY CHAI!!!! Hahax... Sri Aman is just too small. Cant even get a cake, neither a little candle=S So, we use 2 "ang ku kueh" as the representative of the birthday cakes. LOLx... Hahax... After the celebration, Freddy had to rush back to Kuching. Too bad that he cant stay back with us. If he did, he's gonna bullied by us =P Haha... Funnyz... Anyway, Happy Birthday Freddy, wish u all the best n may ur wishes come true=) He is a funny guy lol... And I think he's gonna revive in Missionary activities...

All of us queued for the bathroom after our supper. And, "someone" took over my turn!!! She's kinda a bit too rude. With a big big mouth.. Eww... Sucks... Made me hates her so so much. Sienz.. She "broke" my mood for the day. Aighh... Sienz... After bathing, we played games till late in the night!!! Around 3 sth i think. Haha.. Only after that, we all sleep!

The next day, we were all disturbed to wake up early in the morning. Around 6.10am. Sienz.. Again, a long queue for the bathroom. Sienz. So, because of the time concerned, I decided not to take bath=( There's even a long queue for just the basin! Sheesh!! Anyway, what ti\o do is just, Mission Trip! We're mission team!!! Hahax... Mission on demand! We checked out our hostel at around 7am. We went for breakfast in the TOWN!!! Only that time, we managed to go to the town and have a quick look. It was a great changes since my last trip there. I think I have not been there for years, as I used to go there every year when I was young. Haha... After breakfast, we went to the pasar malam for shopping=( Anyway, I bought a belt!!!! It's a BIG BUTTON belt=) Happy! Satisfied=D Very soon, we had to leave the town and come back to Kuching. Hahax...

We started our journey at 9am.. On the half way back to Kuching, we also visited "Taman Reakreasi Ranchau". Did I spelled it wrongly?? We went there just to see the waterfall and took in some fresh air. lolx.. The way was very slippery. Most of us almost fallen down. Hahax.. At there, that time, someone took photo of my ass!!! Hahaha... I reached home around 12pm. OK!! That's all about my mission trip!!! That's all!!!!

Please check out for more photos after few days.........

No comments: