Sunday, 19 October 2008

I found that there were 3 voters voted in my voting poll. LOL... Hahax.. I only knew that the 3rd one is Jamie. The rest? I wonder who izit~ Let me know ahh... Anyway, thanks for the vote. For those who havent vote, please vote rite now and do leave a tag in my tag box toooo... Hahax...

Well, today's special service with Rev. Peter Cho from Taiwan was really nice. I love the service.. With the presence of God!! After the service, I was kinda a bit regret. Because I didnt went up for the calling of involving myself as full time in my ministry. It was because that I don really know what's the defination of it.. But, it's too late.... Anyway, I will still be serving whole-heartedly=) Too bad that I wont be going for Sunday services tomorrow=(

Anyway, my sixth sense today was very very accurate!!! Hahaha......



P/s: Actually I wanna upload some photos of modeling n singing competition. But too bad that I left my pendrive in church=(

No comments: