Wednesday, 8 October 2008

I found the 2nd Jamie in my life. Whom I hated so much. They r just the mood spoiler in my life! Ahh! Anyway, I will be treating the 2nd with how I treated the 1st! Im gonna ignore them totally. As this is also not the 1st time. U may think tat Im childish o wadsoever, this is juz my mind n thoughts. Again, there is not necessary 2 apologize as Im nt gona 2 forgive. Juz save ur saliva.. I may be jerk at my words but u r bitch at ur action. Good bye. my mood spoilers!!!! Ahhh! Y do everyone want to gek me? At home oso lidat, outside oso lidat! Where else can I go? Heaven o earth???!!!



Posted by tyt. Asked by Wilson.

P/s: I wrote whatever u wrote in the sms.. so got grammar mistake or wrong vocab.. hehe.. u type wrong ler.. anyway.. my words got copyright one.. so u have to pay coz u use my sentence. :P (orange color.)





pps:
this is my shirley posting. i help her. borrow wilson space.

-- !@#$%^&*() DANIEL@#$%^&*() I AM SO ANGRY WITH THIS PERSON!!
I WAS SO PISSED OFF!!! I ALMOST WANT TO GO AND BEAT HIM LIAO!!
JUST LAST WEEK, HE CHALLENGED ME IN BADMINTON!! HE KEPT SAYING HE SURE WIN ME!! BUT IN THE END, HE LOSE!! AND TODAY!! WHEN I WAS PLAYING MY BADMINTON, HE KEPT DISTURBING ME, AND KEPT LAUGH AT ME WHEN I MISSED THE BALL!! HE ACT LIKES A BADMINTON PRO, KEPT POINTING THERE AND HERE FOR MY MISTAKES, SAID THAT I SHOULD PLAY LIDAT, HIT LIDIS, AND WADSOEVER!! REALLY SPOIL MY MOOD!!! I OREDY PULL DOWN MY FACE AT THE COURT THERE, BUT HE STILL KEPT SAYING AND SAYING LIKE NONSTOP!! BADMINTON SUPPOSE TO BE FUN, WHY GOT THIS TYPE OF PERSON SO LOVE TO RUIN PEOPLE MOOD????!! I AM SO PISSED OFF!!! AND TO BE HONEST, I ALMOST WANT TO PUKUL HIM!! EVEN IF WANT TO TEACH ME, CANT HE TEACH IN A MORE POLITE WAY? WHY WANT TO TEASE PEOPLE? SO ANNOYED!!!




tyt post:
haha... oh well.. i always know that, if i dislike a person, it is not just me but others also..and we got the same reason of disliking. we just can't stand some of the people attitude and behaviors, either D or J. (yeap rite, i seldom deeply dislike people. so .. so far only two. :) )

but .. still.. God wants us to love the unlovely.. so.. still.. we gotta learn to love for God has loved us!!!!we should accept others like how God has accepted us!!!



well.. said easier than done. so.. just pray.. and..



last but not least,
dun try to be more holy than God.



we just too angry that we need to vent out our anger..
tomorrow, we will smile back.. cheesee ^^


my cousin very happy go lucky..
she will forgetting this anger after wake up 2ml morning. :)


but wilson, i don't know la.. =X
hahaha.. smile la.



PPPS:
I GOT FUN IN THE BADMINTON COURT!!!!!!!!
I USED NEW RACKET!!!wheeeeeHEEeee~~
even got two annoyed people in the court, oh well, no one able to ruin my mood :)
because there are six adorable people in the court, my eyes laid on them. :)
hehe..



PPPPS:
wilson seldom angry people for so long time..
his anger always last for few days or even shorter..
see, he friend back with A already..



but.. lolx.. i was really astonished when he can ignore someone for such a long time. :S

nw.. i wondered.. how long would he mad at the 2nd one. lolx..

but proudly to say, Wilson and I had ever got into few big quarrels. but we still so BESTED FRIEND. MUAHAHA!!

reasons i friend back with him are because:

1) he always explained. and talk the matters out.

2) he always say sorry. either he is really do wrong or din do wrong. that doesn't matter at all. because i never think that the one say sorry first must be the one who is wrong, instead, i think that is a good attitude lo. haha.. cause i also say sorry even i know it is other's ppl fault.

3) he is my baby. canot angry baby for such a long time. :P but then, try la piss me off again la, no guarantee i will still want baby okay. :P :P HAHA!!

4) he is honest at least. dare to complaint/explain/say to other about us problems, also dare to let me know what he had actually thinking of. i really hate when the person who has problems with me dun dare to let me know, but keep telling others, and then ho, i also dislike those people who become the person listener, because they only keep listening, but never think of want to solve it. what? you thought help keep secret would solve the person and I problems? you thought this is what you call friend? this is called KEPO, just want to kepo about others story. oops.. sorry. no offense. (i don't mean you must tell me when you knw someone got problem with me, i just trying to say.. figure out a solution if you know there is a problem. tats it.)

it takes two to make thing works. :)

yeap right, i maybe bitch at my words, but.. check your action first.

and.. u talked about me to others.. oh well,

i maybe such a bad person that very bitchy at my words to ur friend, but who knows u are such a bitchy person that very jerk in ur action to my friend too.

fair enough rite?

we got a bunch of supportive friends around us. cheers. :)

anyway.. the reason why wilson will friend back to me.. i dunno la..

maybe i am too adorable liaw. MUAHAHAHAHA!! that he can't resist my adorableness. :P



No comments: