Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Family

Well... I"m not agree with what tyt posted in the last post. As what she said, I seldom angry "someone" over a long period! If u don believe, open your eyes wide and see la.(Tyt: oh ya? i think u r the one should open ur eyes wide and see ler..i din say that okay!! =.= ) Anyway, I'm gonna treat my second hatred as how I treated the first. face="lucida grande">Im actually quite proud of myself because I manage to ignore my first hatred over a long period.. I think more than a month??? Haha... That's good! Keep it up!!! For the second hatred, stay tune...

Anyway, wad Im gonna share with my readers today is my family. Im gonna say much about my family. Aha.. How sud I starts? Or where should I starts? Okay!!! Physically, my family consist of quite many members. Grandpa, grandma, an aunt and my mum. These are those people who staying with me rite now. It seems to be a lot rite? Then how do u think with it???

Honestly, I found that my family was getting worser n worser!!! I really hate my family. Throughout this year, I found tat myself had not be laughing over something happily in this family. Seriously!!! This is nt something fake but it's true. When I was recaling for something happy in this family juz now, it was totally nothing. I mean it is EMPTY!!! How could this happened?? What is this actuallty??? Is this my family? Am I in the right family?? Sheesh.. While I was recalling, my tears almost fall down. I kept on reminding myself, this is ur family, there are ur relatives. But, Is this true???

I quarreled with my aunt just now. Over something small, which is nothing to do with her at all. She just think that she is brave enough or big enough or old enough to "teach" me!!! Luckilly she went away on time! Or else, there will be a tragedy!!! She almost beat me! Anyway, if she started off, for sure, she will be beated too. I wont care much bout that! The ending will be someone injured? Ohh yeah!!!

My family kept on quarrelling over something small. Like last 2 days, Zombie n my granny quarreled over something quite smal. And my grandma almost got chasted out of the house. LOL.. This is not something funny. Hahax... Soon, I think there will be more n more happening...

I really don like my family. But, what can be done? When I asked someone for opinion, he/she will just ask, what's happening? Why?? That's all. No more reply from him/her. So, well, Im not gonna trust anyone anymore. Including u, u and u... What Im gonna wish to do is get my license as soon as possible. Once I got my driving license, or once I finished my last SPM paper, Im gonna leave my house. I mean I will be hanging around without coming back to house as often..

OK!!! I think that's all for my family. So sad rite?

No comments: