Friday, 10 July 2009

Turning From Maongian To Greenian

Well, a person of me had decided to take up & try Form 6 after I back from my NS. Without thinking much, I entered a new secondary school called SMK Green Road:-P I was arranged to continue my Form 6 in Green Road as there is no Form 6 classes conducted in Sungai Maong. It was really weird when I entered the school even the class. Have to ask myself to put on Green Road school tie. Haha.. Anyway, it was a new start but not a good start:-( After sometimes, I get used to the environment:-) I also get know to many new classmates. They are really "kiang kiang people" man! All straight As students:-S

But anyway, they wasn't that bad as wad I think at first. They are actually very kind & funny as well. We better don't judge a person by his looks. haha.. LOL... My Form 6 class is really a nice & lovely class with those classmates;-) Love them so much.. haha.. LOL...

I was also introduced to few subjects like MUET (Malaysian University English Test) and PA (Pengajian Am). Besides, the other 3 subjects are still the same which is Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics. Anyway, although the name of the other 3 subjects sounds friendly, but the syllabus was totally much much higher than SPM!!! Oh God! It's really hard this time. I don't understand at all even the first day I entered the class.. Goshhh... How am I going to survive in the following days..

Anyway, if I got other option, I will definitely leave Form 6. Although I will be very berat hati to all my new classmates:-(

No comments: