Thursday, 9 July 2009

I'm Back!

I'm finally back from my National Service!!! I was sent to a camp in Selangor called Kem Millennium. Its really a very nice camp with many good friends n teachers! Wow... Really got a lot to share within that 3 months. I really gained many experiences & I really enjoyed this period so much.. Anyway, all these can only be sweet memories in my mind from now onwards. Its really my pleasure to know a group of friends=) We are just like a super big family.. Even the teachers, they all look very fierce n yet they are actually very very nice, to me:-P They r really nice, sweet, cute n lovely...

Anyway, really hope to keep in touch with u guys n continue to maintain our friendship forever yea.. haha..Oh ya, Meng & Siang will be visiting me soon.. How bout the rest? The air tickets are really cheap now.. Quick! Go and get it now.. Haha.. Lol...

Our National Service was equipped with 4 modules which is Modul Fizikal, Modul Kenegaraan, Modul Khidmat Komuniti & Modul Pembinaan Karakter. Anyway, that's not really important. But the most important things is I managed to loss 11KG!! Muahaha.. But now grow back again:-( One last thing, I was also awarded as Wira Ketabahan Terbaik of the camp. besides, I was also given a chance to perform LIVE on RTM1. Anyway, that's roughly about my life in the camp...

No comments: