Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Weehoo!!!
I really loves my holiday so so much=)
As I can do many things I like without much limitation compared to last time..
Hehe...
Well...
Here are some update of my life...
Mummy is getting better n more stable lo..
Wahahaha....
I went to church for the whole day yesterday...
And it's a very tiring day o..
But anyway, it's a day for me to serve..
Did many recording...
And..
We went to play PAINTBALL!!!!
Weehoo!!!
I love paintball!!!!
And I'm gonna go and play again if got chance..
Weehoo....
Cos we only play target-shooting last time..
Hehe...
Went to Avin's house too... Hehe...
And we explored his room!
LOL!!!
I love his house..
Haha... Cos it's very windy~~~

And, so glad too have a new fren yesterday...
Hahaha...

Ok... Gotta update more next time...

No comments: