Sunday, 27 April 2008

Finally i went to Trinity Methodist Church with my mum this morning...
The mass is rather a bit boring :-S
But, Praise The Lord tat my mum had starting to accept Christ in her life..
Yeah!!!
I also meet my school's principal there..
Hahaha..

After our lunch, i decided to go back to my church..
kinda sad when i reach there
as everyone had leaved church for their lunch..
Im alone n boring tat time..
But finally Pei Sze reach church n accompany me :)
I was reading at her recipe but i dont understand so much :'(
I would make a pizza if i understood da recipe wellllll...
Haiz..

Finally tyt was back to church!!!
Kinda sad when she start ignoring me after we go tapao..
I had suddenly become da victim as she n Sheng Yuan were fighting in da car
:'(
She was asking 4 my help when i got into da car (after i go tapao)
but i really donno who to help at tat time
So, i juz do ntg..
After tat, she was angry with me n start ignoring me as i din help her..
She would juz treat Sheng Yuan better than me as im juz a 'side viewer' tat time
Its okay..
As God Is My Strength..

We had a great Praise n Worship nite..
EBC P&W was great too...
I praise u lord..
I worship u...


Ohh God, im really helpless these few days :'(
Kinda sad :'(
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
I need u Lord, in my life..
Forever n ever...
I love u , Jesus...
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: